About The Hub
Safety and Security
We ask that you arrive at the venue in plenty of time as latecomers may not be admitted.
Your safety and security at International Festival events is of the utmost importance to us. Please note that bags may be subject to security searches and you should not bring bags larger than 30cm x 30cm x 15cm to our venues. No larger bags (or similar) will be allowed into the venue. There is no cloakroom to store belongings.
If you spot anything suspicious during your visit to the International Festival, please do let a member of the team know.
Please note, during August the Lawnmarket and Johnston Terrace are closed to vehicles from 5pm. The closest drop off point is the Radisson Collection Hotel on George IV Bridge.
Edinburgh is very compact, which makes it ideal to explore on foot or by bicycle. See below for information about getting to the venue.
- NCP: Castle Terrace (5 disabled bays)
- Bus stop (George IV Bridge): 23, 27, 41, 42
- More public transport information available at Transport for Edinburgh
- Go green and try car-sharing to save costs and our planet - see goCarShare and TripshareEdinburgh
- Find out about walking routes and cycling paths, bike security and bike parking options
- Level access to the Box Office
- Platform lift to Sculpture Hall; please ask staff for assistance
- Lift from Sculpture Hall to auditorium
- Wheelchair spaces are available
- Accessible toilets on ground floor and auditorium level
- Induction loop available in the auditorium for the audio described performance; set hearing aid to the T position
- Box Office has low counter and loop system
- Assistance dogs are welcome and can be looked after by venue staff