You are here
The generosity of our supporters plays a vital role in making sure the International Festival can continue to present the world’s most exciting and creative artists each year. All of the artists and companies in our programme appear at the invitation of the International Festival Director, and we cover all of the costs associated with their performances in Edinburgh, as well as working throughout the year on our acclaimed programme of work in schools. Around 44% of our total income comes from public sector grants, and the other 56% is generated through ticket sales, sponsorship and donations. Our supporters play a key role in helping us to bring to bring inspirational experiences to people from across Scotland and to visitors from across the world, every year.
There are many ways in which you can become involved, whether you’re an individual, a business, or a Trust or Foundation. Discover below the different ways that you can support the work of the International Festival now and into the future.
Existing Friends and Patrons
Renew your membership and update your contact details
Find out more about the year round work of the Edinburgh International Festival