About Church Hill Theatre Studio
Your visit to Church Hill Theatre Studio
The Church Hill Theatre Studio hosts The Lost Lending Library, an immersive theatre piece for children aged 6–11. Meet in the Church Hill Theatre entrance foyer to access the Studio.
We ask that you arrive at the venue in plenty of time as latecomers may not be admitted.
Please note that there is no cloakroom facility. You should not bring bags larger than 30cm x 30cm x 15cm to our venues.
For The Lost Lending Library please note, all adults must be accompanied by a child. This event is recommended for children aged 6–11.
The performance involves journeying around the venue. At some points, children will be seated on the floor. Limited seating for adults will be available for those who need it.
Babes in arms can be admitted without a ticket. However, please be aware there is a moment in the experience where you will need to crawl or crouch down to get through, although there is also an accessible route round for those who require it. There is space to park your pram at Church Hill Theatre.
There is no re-admittance after 20 minutes.
Please contact the Church Hill Theatre Studio if you have any specific questions about your visit to this venue.
Safety and Security
Your safety and security at International Festival events is of the utmost importance to us. Please note that bags may be subject to security searches.
If you spot anything suspicious during your visit to the International Festival, please do let a member of the team know.
List of Events
There are no upcoming events at this venue
Edinburgh is very compact, which makes it ideal to explore on foot or by bicycle. See below for information about getting to the venue.
- Find out about walking routes and cycling paths, bike security and bike parking options.
- Bus stop (Morningside Road): 11, 15, 16, 23, 36
- Bus stop (Church Hill Place): 5
- More public transport information available at Transport for Edinburgh
- A limited number of accessible parking spaces can be booked in advance at the venue. Email the venue to book
- Pay and display parking on Morningside Road and Church Hill Place
- Go green and try car-sharing to save costs and our planet – see goCarShare and TripshareEdinburgh
- Lift access to all levels
- Ramped access to the main entrance
- The exit route for Lost Lending Library involves a rubber matting path laid over gravel. If you are have trouble navigating this, front of house will be available to support you
- Accessible toilets are on the ground floor, level one lobby and bar
- Box Office has a high counter and no loop system
- Assistance dogs are welcome and can be looked after by venue staff
- At times during this performance, children will be seated on the floor. Limited seating for adults will be available for those who need it. The performance involves journeying around the venue
- The show is wheelchair accessible to a standard wheelchair up to 800mm in width. If your wheelchair is wider, please contact the Box Office on +44 (0)131 473 2000 or by emailing [email protected] before booking.