About Church Hill Theatre
Your visit to Church Hill Theatre
This year, the Church Hill Theatre hosts performances of theatre and opera.
We ask that you arrive at the venue in plenty of time as latecomers may not be admitted.
Please note that there is no cloakroom facility. You should not bring bags larger than 30cm x 30cm x 15cm to our venues.
Under 16s should be accompanied by a responsible adult over the age of 18. No Children under 5 will be admitted to the venue except where it is specifically an event which is suitable for under 5s. Babes in arms (under 18 months) will only be admitted to performances that are specifically aimed for them, where babes in arms are permitted they shall be admitted free of charge.
Performance specific age recommendations may supersede these guidelines, so please check when booking your tickets.
Please contact the Church Hill Theatre if you have any specific questions about your visit to this venue.
Safety and Security
Your safety and security at International Festival events is of the utmost importance to us. Please note that bags may be subject to security searches.
If you spot anything suspicious during your visit to the International Festival, please do let a member of the team know.
List of Events
There are no upcoming events at this venue
Edinburgh is very compact, which makes it ideal to explore on foot or by bicycle. See below for information about getting to the venue.
- Find out about walking routes and cycling paths, bike security and bike parking options.
- Bus stop (Morningside Road): 11, 15, 16, 23, 36
- Bus stop (Church Hill Place): 5
- More public transport information available at Transport for Edinburgh
- A limited number of accessible parking spaces can be booked in advance at the venue. Email the venue to book
- Go green and try car-sharing to save costs and our planet – see goCarShare and TripshareEdinburgh
- Lift access to all levels
- Ramped access to the main entrance
- Wheelchair spaces are in the centre of the auditorium
- If you have limited mobility, or will be transferring from your wheelchair, we recommend booking aisle seats
- Accessible toilets are on the bar (ground floor) and level one lobby
- Infrared hearing loop system in auditorium only, for use with hearing aids
- Box Office has a high counter and no loop system
- Assistance dogs are welcome and can be looked after by venue staff
- Good AD signal from any seat
- Good view of BSL interpreter from any seat
- Good view of supertitles from any seat