1. That time Christine Goerke photoshopped her dog in preparation for performing Die Walküre in Scotland
A doggy opera sounds like a GREAT idea to us
2. That time when Matthew Rose found out who he'd be sharing his dressing room with
We sure would love to be a fly on that wall!
3. That time Amber Wagner and Christine Goerke wore the same (stunning) top to rehearsal and we were treated to this photo...
We're now just waiting to buy our tickets for the Titanic opera
4. That time cast members gushed about each other and how special this concert was going to be
We're not crying, YOU'RE CRYING!
5. That time we were treated to yet ANOTHER photoshop of the newest opera coming to #EdintFest
Can't it just exist already, PLEASE?!
6. That time Karen Cargill came back from her Twitter break especially for #EdintFest
Okay, it might not have been especially for us but we are inclined to agree with her second statement!
7. That time the Walküre family became official
8. That time some of them starred in the latest blockbuster hit
Maybe not but they really are some wonderful women, perhaps you could say they were super... (heroes).
9. That time Amber Wagner and Karen Cargill showed off their super hero skills
Or perhaps their highland dancing skills..?!
10. That time they all took a selfie in a lift
And mini Wotan realised his future career...
11. That time they were all just the nicest people ever
Supportive friends are the best kind of friends.
12. That time Bryn Terfel, Simon O'Neill and Matthew Rose got ready for an aftershow scrum
Great at singing AND rugby?!
13. That time Christine Goerke did some major multitasking during the performance
Cast member AND audience member? You've got some skills lady!
14. And finally... THAT TIME THE CONCERT WAS AMAZING!
Dear the cast of Die Walküre, we're really going to miss you, you comical geniuses you (as well as world-class opera singers obviously). Please come back soon!
PS thanks to @DeirdrMichael for the exquisite photoshopping skills.