We want everyone to be able to access and enjoy the Edinburgh International Festival.
Our Access Pass is designed to improve the booking experience for D/deaf and disabled audience members.
What is the Access Pass?
Signing up to the Access Pass allows our box office and venue staff to know your access needs so that we can offer you the best possible experience.
The Access Pass allows customers to book specific tickets and events online. These include:
- Booking a wheelchair space
- Booking a free essential companion ticket
- Booking a seat with the best view for British Sign Language (BSL) interpreted performances
- Booking a ticket for a Touch Tour, which complement our audio described performances
- Booking any of the above ticket types as a caregiver on behalf of someone else – just let us us know when signing up the name of the person for whom you'll be making bookings
After signing up to our Access Pass, you will also receive our brochure and Access Guide with detailed information about venue access and accessible performances.
How do I sign up?
Please complete the form below to sign up for the Access Pass.
Once we have processed your registration form, you will receive an email confirmation. You will then be able to log in and book your access tickets online. Please allow sufficient time for our box office staff to process the form.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or feedback for us..