About Talbot Rice Gallery
The Talbot Rice Gallery is located next to International Festival venue, Old College Quad.
- Bus stops: South Bridge (2 minutes walk to the Gallery) and George IV Bridge (2 minutes walk to the Gallery)
- A 15 minute walk from Waverley Station and a 25 minute walk from the Edinburgh Bus Station.
- Cycling is recommended as an alternative mode of transport. There are spaces around Old College to lock your bike to when visiting.
- Limited paid street parking around the Gallery.
- The taxi drop off point is the Old College entrance way on West College Street.
- More public transport information available at Transport for Edinburgh.
For more information, please visit Talbot Rice Gallery's website.
Please visit Talbot Rice Gallery's website for detailed access information.