About The Studio
Your visit to The Studio
The Studio is home to Geoff Sobelle’s production of FOOD, an immersive dinner party performance.
We ask that you arrive at the venue in plenty of time as latecomers may not be admitted.
Please note that there is no cloakroom facility to store belongings and The Studio provides coat rails for jackets only. You should not bring bags (or other items) larger than 30cm x 30cm x 15cm to our venues.
In the interests of all audience members, babies and children under four years old are not permitted in the venue. Children under the age of 16 must be supervised by a responsible adult.
Please contact The Studio if you have any specific questions about your visit to this venue.
Safety and Security
Your safety and security at International Festival events is of the utmost importance to us. Please note that bags may be subject to security searches.
If you spot anything suspicious during your visit to the International Festival, please do let a member of the team know.
List of Events
There are no upcoming events at this venue
The Studio is located behind the Festival Theatre on Potterrow.
Edinburgh is very compact, which makes it ideal to explore on foot or by bicycle. See below for information about getting to the venue.
- Find out about walking routes and cycling paths, bike security and bike parking options
- Bus stop (Potterrow): 2, 12, 47
- Bus stop (Surgeons' Hall): 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 14, 29, 30, 31, 33, 37, 47, 49
- Taxi rank on Nicolson Square
- Waverley Station 0.5 miles
- More public transport information available at Transport for Edinburgh
- Pay and display parking on Chambers Street
- Accessible parking spaces in the venue car park can be booked in advance by contacting Stage Door at [email protected] or calling +44(0) 131 662 1112 and selecting option two
- Go green and try car-sharing to save costs and our planet – see goCarShare and TripshareEdinburgh
- Lift to all levels
- Level access to main entrance and automatic doors
- Wheelchair spaces are located at the table
- Accessible toilet is on level one
- There is no loop system in the auditorium
- Box Office has low counter and no loop system
- Assistance dogs are welcome and can be looked after by venue staff
- Good AD signal from any seat
- The best sight lines of the BSL interpreter are rows A, H, J, K, L, M. Other seats will have a restricted view.
- Good view of captions from the seating banks