About The Lyceum
Safety and Security
We ask that you arrive at the venue in plenty of time as latecomers may not be admitted.
Your safety and security at International Festival events is of the utmost importance to us. Please note that bags may be subject to security searches and you should not bring bags larger than 30cm x 30cm x 15cm to our venues. No larger bags (or similar) will be allowed into the venue. There is no cloakroom to store belongings.
If you spot anything suspicious during your visit to the International Festival, please do let a member of the team know.
Edinburgh is very compact, which makes it ideal to explore on foot or by bicycle. See below for information about getting to the venue.
- NCP: Castle Terrace (5 disabled bays)
- Bus stop (Usher Hall): 1, 10, 11, 15, 16, 24, 34, 36, 47, 47B
- Taxi rank on Lothian Road
- Haymarket Station 0.5 miles
- Tram stop on Shandwick Place
- More public transport information available at Transport for Edinburgh
- Find out about walking routes and cycling paths, bike security and bike parking options
- Go green and try car-sharing to save costs and our planet- see goCarShare and TripshareEdinburgh
- Blue badge parking on Grindlay Street and Cambridge Street
- Lift access to all levels
- Platform lift to Stalls Bar; please ask staff for assistance
- Wheelchair spaces located in Stalls Boxes A & C and row G of the Grand Circle
- Accessible toilet on foyer level
- Auditorium has hearing enhancement system which transmits
on an FM radio signal, headsets available from shop in foyer
- Box Office has low counter and loop system
- Assistance dogs are welcome and can be looked after by venue staff