Access at the Fireworks
You are here
- Level access for both the Ross Theatre and Gardens is via the King’s Stables Road entrance. Please be aware that although the paths are mainly level, there are inclines and slopes in places.
- Wheelchair spaces are available to book in the Ross Theatre and Top Path Centre seating area. There will be a designated area for wheelchair users or those with other mobility requirements, but this will have a limited capacity and will be filled on a first come first served basis. This is located in the Gardens on the bottom path, which can be accessed with a Princes Street Gardens general admission ticket. Our stewards will be happy to guide you.
- There are accessible toilets in the Gardens. Please ask stewards for details on arrival.
- Please note that the Gardens become very crowded, which, combined with the noisy fireworks, may make this area unsuitable for assistance animals.
- The access entrance point to the Top Path Centre seating bank will be by the gates into the Ross Theatre. There will be fenced-off walkways up and around the Ross Theatre enclosure to the Top Path and stewards will be happy to direct you when you arrive.
A site map will be available closer to the event with more detailed directions to the wheelchair areas at the venue.
For more information contact: +44 (0) 131 473 2000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org