About Leith Theatre
All performances at Leith Theatre will begin at 8pm with no support act.
Safety and Security
We ask that you arrive at the venue in plenty of time as latecomers may not be admitted.
Your safety and security at International Festival events is of the utmost importance to us. Please note that bags may be subject to security searches and you should not bring bags larger than 30cm x 30cm x 15cm to our venues. No larger bags (or similar) will be allowed into the venue. There is no cloakroom to store belongings.
If you spot anything suspicious during your visit to the International Festival, please do let a member of the team know.
Edinburgh is very compact, which makes it ideal to explore on foot or by bicycle. See below for information about getting to the venue.
- Bus stop (Leith Theatre): 7, 14, 21
- Bus stop (Mill Lane): 7, 10, 14, 21, 34
- More public transport information available at Transport for Edinburgh
- Find out about walking routes and cycling paths, bike security and bike parking options
- Go green and try car-sharing to save costs and our planet - see goCarShare and TripshareEdinburgh
- Blue badge parking on Mill Lane, Coburg Street and Admiralty Street
- Level access to ground floor
- No lift, 33 steps to Circle floor seating, and further steps up or down to seats in seating bank
- Ground floor is standing, wheelchair platform available
- Accessible toilet on ground floor
- Additional accessible portable toilet is located outside the building
- No loop system
- Assistance dogs welcome and can be looked after by venue staff