Address for CodeBase
37A Castle Terrace, Edinburgh, EH1 2EL
Contact information for CodeBase
- At reception all attendees will be asked to register with the Scotland NHS Test & Protect.
- Masks should be worn (if you can) while moving around the space but can be removed while you are seated in your chosen spot.
- There is a one way system in place for moving around the space.
- The space will be ventilated throughout and we have extra cleaning in place at the beginning and end of each day.
- Taxis can stop directly outside the front doors of the building.
- Approx. 1.3 kilometres / 0.8 miles from Waverley Railway Station. It’s a fifteen minute walk or a short taxi ride. All of Edinburgh’s Black Cabs are wheelchair accessible.
- Buses run nearby and call at Lothian Road bus stops (approx. 300m journey via Grindlay Street) and some in the nearby Grassmarket. Full details are on the Lothian Buses website or via the Transport for Edinburgh App. All the buses are wheelchair accessible.
- On-street parking available at pay and display bays. Blue Badge holders can usually find a space near the venue as there are several single yellow lines.
- Accessible parking bays for Blue Badge holders are located at the nearby Lyceum Theatre and at the Usher Hall.
- The focus groups will be held in one of the larger meeting rooms at CodeBase, on the ground floor.
- There is level access from Castle Terrace, with automatic double doors upon entering. There is a lowered desk at reception. The entrance has “CodeBase" written in large type across the automatic doors. There is a manned reception in the entrance.
- Main entrance, reception and meeting rooms are located at ground floor level and are accessible by wheelchair users.
- The main meeting room area is situated in a secured area of the building that can be access through double leaf doors.
- Visual aids have been installed on the internal reception doors and inside of main entrance / exit.
- There is an accessible toilet on the ground floor. The door clearance is 35.1cm (13.82”). The room length is 87cm (34.25”) and the width is 69cm (27.16”).