You are here
348-350 Castlehill, Edinburgh EH1 2NE
A striking, gothic tower at the top of the Royal Mile, The Hub is the home of the Edinburgh International Festival. The Hub is a key venue for music and other events during August, and the hosts the Hub Tickets box office and the Hub Café year round.
Get your night out started early by joining us at The Hub an hour before Alan Cumming Sings Sappy Songs. The bar will be open and your seats ready. Make a night of it!
Getting to The Hub
- Walk...up the Royal Mile or meander up The Mound.
- Bike...up-hill (you'll need strong legs!) Map your route here.
- Bus…in on Lothian bus routes: 23, 27, 41, 42, 67 (all stop on George IV Bridge, 5 minutes from The Hub).
- Drive...It can be very tricky to get near the The Hub by car during August due to its location near Edinburgh Castle and the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo, however you can drive in and park at Castle Terrace.
Please contact The Hub on +44 (0)131 473 2000 for advice about parking during the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo (5-27 August 2016).
Accessing The Hub
The following access facilities are available at the venue:
- Wheelchair Accessible.
- Assistance animals welcome.
- Lift access to all levels. Platform lift to entrance foyer, please ask a member of staff for assistance.
- Level access to all public areas. Accessible toilet on ground floor, main hall gallery level and in sculpture hall.
- Wheelchair spaces available.
- Induction loop in Hub Tickets and Main Hall can be used by patrons in conjunction with their own hearing aid by switching it to the ‘T’ position.
- Access Contact: +44 (0) 131 473 2056 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Euan's Guide accessibility review.
If you have any further questions about The Hub: +44 (0)131 473 2000