You are here
1 Greyfriars, Edinburgh EH1 2QQ
Set in one of the most haunted graveyards in Edinburgh, the foundations of Greyfriars Kirk date back to 1620. This year, the kirk will play host to a classical music performance (guaranteed to drive away the ghosties).
Getting to Greyfriars Kirk
- Walk...across George IV Bridge or stroll down Candlemaker Row.
- Bike...map your route here.
- Bus...your way in on Lothian routes: 23, 27, 41, 42, 67
- Drive...a difficult prospect in Edinburgh with its winding streets and cobblestones, but there is some pay and display parking on Chambers Street and NCP parking at Edinburgh St Johns Hill.
Accessing Greyfriars Kirk
The following access facilities are available at the venue:
- Wheelchair Accessible.
- Assistance animals welcome.
- Level access to all public areas.
- Wheelchair spaces available.
- Accessible toilet on ground floor.
- No loop system.
- Access Contact: +44 (0) 131 225 1900 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Euan's Guide accessibility review