Festival Theatre Edinburgh
You are here
13-29 Nicolson St, Edinburgh EH8 9FT
Behind the Festival Theatre’s striking glass façade there lies a welcoming 19th Century theatre.
Getting to the Festival Theatre
- Walk...along Nicholson St or saunter up Chambers St.
- Bike...map your route here.
- Bus...in on Lothian routes: 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 14, 29, 30, 31, 33, 35, 37, 45, 47, 49.
- Drive...there are single yellow lines and Pay and Display parking spaces on Chambers Street. There is also parking at NCP St John's Hill.
Accessing the Festival Theatre
The following access facilities are available at the venue:
- Wheelchair Accessible.
- Assistance animals welcome.
- Lift access to all levels.
- Ramped access to the main entrance and level access at side entrance. Please note that the entrance doors can be very heavy but venue staff will be available to assist.
- Wheelchair spaces are located in the stalls on level 1.
- Accessible toilets are on levels 1 and 2.
- There is a Sennheiser infrared system in the auditorium. Signal not available in all seats, please ask box office for advice when booking.
- Headsets and personal loops can be collected from the cloakroom. No headset reservation required.
- Euan's Guide accessibility review.
- Access Contact: +44 (0) 131 529 6000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Box Office Opening Hours
Open Monday to Saturday, 10.00am – 6.00pm or until curtain up on show nights.
Phone bookings (+44 (0)131 529 6000) Monday to Saturday 11.00am – 6.00pm.
Venue website: edtheatres.com