You are here
US supporters can make a tax effective donation to the International Festival and join as a Friend or Patron by making a donation to the 501(c)(3) organization, Edinburgh International Festival USA.
Edinburgh International Festival USA, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, was established by a group of people who are passionately interested in the arts and, in particular, the Edinburgh International Festival in Scotland. American organizations and artists play a key creative role at the International Festival which attracts many transatlantic visitors each summer.
Edinburgh International Festival USA would be delighted to have you join them by making a donation or becoming a member.
Since Edinburgh International Festival USA has been an important supporter of the International Festival, and to encourage continued support, we, as a UK charity, have extended to donors to Edinburgh International Festival USA the same benefits as the Friends and Patrons. Please see below for each level of membership and click on any one of the levels to see the full range of benefits offered in return for your support of Edinburgh International Festival USA.
Friends receive a host of benefits to enhance your International Festival experience.
Friend: from $100
For a minimum donation of $100 you will receive:
- 7 days priority booking - buy up to 4 ticket for each International Festival event
- Ticket discounts of up to 50% on a range of International Festival performances from mid July
- Access to our exclusive year round Friends and Patrons events programme
- Year round 20% discount at Cafe Hub
- You can change your mind! Free exchange on all International Festival tickets purchased (conditions apply)
- Regular mailings including newsletters, ebulletins and the International Festival brochure
Friend+: from $200
For a minimum donation of $200 you will receive:
All Friend benefits plus:
- 7 days priority booking - buy up to 8 tickets for each International Festival event
- Opportunity to purchase tickets for additional behind-the-scenes events such as company rehearsals, private talks from the Directors and preview performances (when available)
Patrons will receive all the benefits associated with Friends membership along with extra privileges to bring you even closer to the Festival.
Patron: from $500
For a minimum donation of $500 you will receive:
All Friend+ benefits plus:
- 8 days priority booking - buy up to 8 tickets per International Festival event
- Range of best available tickets that can be accessed only by Patrons
- Special delivery mailing of the International Festival brochure sent to your preferred UK address
- An invitation to a private reception on the the opening night of the International Festival.
- Acknowledgement of your support in the International Festival event programmes
Patron+: from $1000
For a minimum donation of $1000 you will receive:
All Patron level benefits plus:
- An invitation to a reception on the evening of the Closing Concert
- Access to the International Festival Lounge on the night of your choosing for 2 people
Ambassador: from $1,800
For a minimum donation of $1,800 you will receive:
All Patron+ privileges plus:
- 9 days priority booking - buy up to 8 tickets per International Festival event
- Entry into the International Festival Club Bar after-hours in 2017
- Invitation for two to an artist party
- Invitation to the International Festival launch event in either Edinburgh or London
- Acknowledgement of your support in the International Festival brochure
- 6 single use passes for access into the International Festival Lounge during the interval at various venues
Ambassador+: from $5,400
For a minimum donation of $5,400 you will receive:
All Ambassador privileges plus:
- 10 days priority booking - buy up to 8 tickets per International Festival event
- An invitation for two to the Opening Celebratory Lunch, hosted by the International Festival Director
Benefactor support, for those who wish to play a significant role at the International Festival - we ask for a minimum donation of $8,000.
How to contribute
Checks should be made payable to ‘Edinburgh International Festival USA, Inc’ and sent to Chapel & York who administer the organization on behalf of the Festival.
You can download the Joining/Donation form here and send the completed form along with your check to:
Edinburgh International Festival USA, Inc
c/o Chapel & York Limited
1000 N West Street, Suite 1200
Wilmington, DE 19801
For any queries please contact Louise Hutson, Individual Giving Manager on +44(0)131 473 2064 or email@example.com.
Edinburgh International Festival USA, Inc (EIN: 46-0621531) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and donations to it are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Your donation will be used to support the programme of the Edinburgh International Festival.