You are here
Lothian Rd, Edinburgh EH1 2EA
With its great, round roof and outstanding acoustics, Usher Hall is a true Edinburgh institution. During August, there is an International Festival performance in the hall almost every night.
Getting to Usher Hall
- Walk...up Lothian Rd into Edinburgh's wonderful West End.
- Bike...map your route here. There are plenty of bike racks nearby.
- Bus...in on Lothian bus routes: 1, 10, 11, 15, 16, 24, 34, 36, 47.
- Car...limited on-street parking in nearby side streets and an NCP car park is located across the road at Castle Terrace. Disabled parking available on Grindlay Street and Cambridge Street.
Accessing the Usher Hall
The following access facilities are available at the venue:
- Wheelchair Accessible.
- Assistance animals welcome.
- Lift access to all levels.
- Level access via the new wing entrance on Grindlay Street. No level access to the grand circle bar, but staff will be available to assist with drinks orders.
- Upper circle is not suitable for those with walking difficulties or vertigo.
- Wheelchair spaces are located in the stalls and the grand circle.
- Accessible toilets are located in the stalls and grand circle levels.
- There is an induction loop in the auditorium that can be used by patrons in conjunction with their own hearing aid by switching it to the ‘T’ position.
- Euan's Guide accessibility review.
- Access Contact: +44 (0) 131 228 1155 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Box Office Opening Hours
Open Monday to Saturday, 10.00am – 5.30pm
Venue website: usherhall.co.uk