You are here
The Usher Hall is one of the world's outstanding concert halls. Seating up to 2,200 people, this landmark in the heart of Edinburgh has hosted some of the greatest concerts and events in the city for a century. During August, there is a Festival performance in the hall every night.
Getting to the Usher Hall
The following Lothian Buses will take you to the Usher Hall:
1, 10, 11, 15, 15A (Sundays only), 16, 24, 34, 36, 47
Limited on-street parking in nearby side streets and an NCP car park is located across the road at Castle Terrace. Disabled parking available on Grindlay Street and Cambridge Street.
Box Office Opening Hours
Open Monday to Saturday, 10.00am – 5.30pm
There are bars located on the ground floor, grand circle and upper circle.
Accessing the Usher Hall
The following access facilities are available at the venue:
- Level access from Grindlay Street
- Lift access to all levels
- Wheelchair spaces in the stalls and the grand circle
- Accessible toilets at stalls and grand circle levels
- Stalls cafe/bar fully accessible, upper circle bar accessible by lift
Venue website: usherhall.co.uk