The Queen's Hall
You are here
The Queen's Hall is a 900 seat concert hall located on the southside of Edinburgh just 15-20 minutes walk from Princes Street, and 10-15 minutes from the Royal Mile. Previously a church, this lovely Georgian building is the perfect setting for an intimate series of Festival morning recitals.
Click here for a ground floor and a gallery seating plan.
Getting to The Queen’s Hall
The following Lothian Buses will take you to The Queen’s Hall:
3, 3A, 5, 7, 8, 14, 29, 30, 31, 33, 37, 47, X47, 49
There is single yellow line parking on side streets.
Box Office Opening Hours
Open Monday to Saturday, 10.00am – 5.15pm or until 15 minutes after the show begins on concert nights.
A cafe bar is located on the ground floor of the Hall, selling tea, coffee, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages.
Accessing The Queen’s Hall
The following access facilities are available at the venue:
- Ramped access to double door with automatic door opener.
- Wheelchair spaces on the ground floor at the centre and sides of the Hall. The gallery is accessible by stairs only.
- Induction loop in stalls and Sennheiser infrared system is available throughout the auditorium.
- Receivers for use both with and without a hearing aid are available from the cloakroom.
- There is a unisex accessible toilet on the ground floor with level access and handrails.
- Cafe/bar on ground floor.
Venue website: thequeenshall.net
85-89 Clerk Street